FZ02 Chassis with Realistic Racing Car Body
For the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the combination of a beautifully reproduced car body with the FAZER series chassis can’t be beaten. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a complete model makeover that has increased performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight. Core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials, ribbing and stiffeners on the front and rear. In addition, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring slipper clutch, front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the full potential of the chassis. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allow the wheelbase to be adjusted to 270mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition to the body included. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except the charger and battery for the chassis and batteries for the transmitter.
Completely new chassis realises low center of gravity with its simple, functional design. Featuring an integrated gearbox that optimises torsional rigidity of the main chassis, the nylon material reduces weight while improving impact resistance. Each key component has been reinforced in this simple design without upper deck.
Features a reduced number and variety of screws and parts, and consolidation of frequently used screws into the same size. Most screws are flat head screws that can be removed with a 2.0mm hex wrench for easy disassembly.
Handling factors such as bump steer and scrub radius are optimised on front suspension. Simple ball-connected steering knuckle promises reliable control movement. Interchangeable on both front and rear left-right hub carriers optimise spare parts utilisation and improve maintenance efficiency.
Includes choice of two offset brake disc wheel hubs with dummy calipers (for visual styling) that provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm body widths.
Standard spur and pinion gear setting is 68T and 32T, but 9 pinion gear settings can be used from 29T – 37T to produce a wide range of gear ratio settings. The new fixed gear mesh motor mount has holes for use with each different pinion gears. Just simply mount the motor directly to the hole locations corresponding to the pinion gear. No gear mesh adjustment is necessary.
After a 40-year hiatus, ALPINE unveiled the new A110 at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2017. With a motorsports legacy in the Le Mans 24 Hour Race and the World Rally Championship, ALPINE revived its famous sports coupe to meet the FIA-GT4 regulations. The complex 3D shape of the GT4’s styling featuring a large front spoiler and rear wing is immaculately recreated in 1/10 scale.
Original low-profile semi-slick pattern tyres produce superior performance and combine with 15-spoke wheels for stunning visuals.
Comes with the new powerful 550 size 14T brushed motor(G14L). The long can with Steel ring around the motor case and internal cooling fan provides efficient torque and high speeds.
Front and rear light buckets compatible with the separately sold 97054 LED light unit series. By installing the LED light unit, it transforms into a body full of real car feeling.
- “Ultra Scale Body” replicates the fine details of the actual body of the car. Kyosho takes a step further in scale realism.
- New design shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis（FZ02.
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter and a battery with charger for the chassis.
- It is equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on the front and rear.
- New design oil shocks mark an evolutionary step up from previous models. An oil shock is newly designed. Optimal front-rear geometry and balance simultaneously deliver both light handling and precise control.
- Large size dog bones and cup joints realize superior reliability and durability.
- Belt mounting battery compartment allows various battery types to be used.
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss are equipped throughout the drive system.
- Features KS202W waterproof steering servo.
- Includes completely finished body with colour scheme and decals applied.
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
- Length: 460mm (18.1")
- Width: 200mm (7.87")
- Wheelbase: 260mm (10.2")
- Tread: (F/R) F：184mm／R：184mm (7.24/7.24")
- Tyres: (F/R) F：φ66×25mm／R：φ66×25mm (φ2.59x0.98" / φ2.59x0.98)
- Gear Ratio: 6.5：1
- Weight: 1620g (3.57lbs) approx
- R/C system: Syncro KT-231P+
- Motor: G14L
|Completed chassis with R/C radio installed||1|
|Factory assembled body complete with painted colour scheme||1|
|Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter||1|
|Installed 60A waterproof electronic speed controller (forward/brake/reverse)||1|
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Battery for chassis (recommended: 7.2V Ni-MH battery)
- Charger for battery for chassis
|Assembly Type:||Ready to Run|
|Max LiPo Power:||2S (7.4v)|
|Power Source:||Electric Brushed|
|On/Off Road:||On Road|
|Max LiPo power:||2S (7.4v)|
|Wheel hex size:||12|
Upload images of your vehicles in My Garage