Tamiya 1/12 Nissan Fairlady 240ZG SC Scaled Plastic Model Kit
Nissan Fairlady 240ZG Street-Custom
Released in October 1969, the Nissan Fairlady Z went on to become a world-renowned high-performance sports car. A stylish long nose, short deck body was married with a 2-litre inline-6 engine and cushioned by 4-wheel independent strut suspension. The 240Z was an export version with 2.4-litre engine that was also released for the Japanese market in November 1971 on the back of excellent race performance. The top-grade variant of the car was the 240ZG, whose form was accented with the long "G nose" and FRP over fenders, and a plethora of tune-up parts were available to those faithful owners who wanted to tweak its performance and stamp their individuality on this legendary car.
Separate parts recreate the sporty rear spoiler, which was an option part on the original 240ZG.
Eye-catching engine room recreates strut tower brace, triple carburettors and metal air funnel parts.
Features excellently recreated RS Watanabe 8-spoke wheels, as well as sporty over fenders.
A racy seatbelt and photo-etched buckle parts provide a great finish when installing the bucket seat.
Choose between white moulded engine hood parts, or clear ones to show off the beautiful engine parts.
A detailed underside features accurate suspension and exhaust recreations, to name but a few parts.
- This model recreates the Fairlady 240ZG, released in Japan in 1971, fitted with a host of tune-up parts typical of the era.
- 1/12 scale. Length: 356mm, width: 151mm, height: 101mm.
- Features recreations of RS Watanabe 8-spoke wheels realistically depicted with semi-pneumatic rubber.
- The powerful straight-6 engine is depicted with triple carburettor and metal air funnel parts, photo-etched carburettor insulation pieces, plus a strut tower brace. A clear engine hood is also included.
- The realistic interior includes an accurately recreated roll bar, plus a choice of standard or bucket seats. Photo-etched parts depict buckles on the bucket seat racing belts.
- Opening doors, engine hood and tailgate parts.
- Moving suspension.
- Rack & pinion arrangement enables the front wheels linked with the steering wheel to move.
- Includes parts to recreate rear spoiler.
- Scale: 1/12
- Type: Static Model
- Length: 337mm (13.2")
- Width: 151mm (5.94")
- Height: 101mm (3.97")
- Modelling Glue such as Revell Contacta Professional Glue 25g
- Tweezers, scissors & modelling knives