body shell only (wheels/chassis not included) and may require body post holes to be drilled.
This is the
This is a 1979 Ford® F-150 Race Truck Clear Body for Short Course. The 1979 Ford® F-150 is a classic vintage truck that has recently become a popular platform for building full-size pre-runners. Pro-Line is proud to bring the nostalgic and majestic body lines of the 1979 Ford® F-150 to your Short Course Truck complete with race styling! This body features wide fender flares to represent the aggressive fiberglass bulges found on custom race trucks along with carefully sculpted rectangular head lights and a bold front grill. Transform the look of your Short Course Truck with the 1979 Ford® F-150 Race Truck Body from Pro-Line!
Licensed 1979 Ford® F-150 Scale Looks
- Race Truck Style Wide Fender Flares
- Detailed Graphics and Window Stickers Included
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Four steps to Race Ready:
(1) Clean Body and apply included window mask
(2) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
(3) Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
(4) Mount your new body onto your truck
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
This body shell comes completely UNPAINTED
and may or may not require body post holes to be drilled. Only use a polycarbonate style paint such as The Tamiya PS
series to finish these bodies as standard paints will not adhere and/or cause damage to the body shells surface. To view the entire range of polycarbonate safe paints please CLICK HERE