- Accurate reproduction of J-Type served during Vietnam War.
- Various armaments of air-to-air and air-to-ground combat.
- Reproduction of typical wide tire and heavy tail of J-Type.
- Highly detailed cockpit & landing gear.
- Fully engraved panel lines & rivet details.
- Three lifelike pilot figures included.
- Scale: 1/48
- Type: Aircraft Static Model
- For Ages: 14+
- Length: 368mm (14.4")
- Height: 102mm (4.01")
|Academy 1/48 USN F-4J "VF-84 Jolly Rogers" Phantom II Scaled Plastic Model Kit||1|
Required items (not included)
- Modelling Glue such as Revell Contacta Professional Glue 25g
- Tweezers, scissors & modelling knives
|Military Aircraft Type:||Fighter|
Reviews (0) |
Checking for parts..
No parts data found.
No compatibility data found.
Paints Recommended by Tamiya AS-13 Green (USAF)AS-14 Olive Green (USAF)AS-15 Tan (USAF)AS-16 Tan (USAF)AS-29 Grey Green (IJN) X-10 Gloss Gun Metal X-11 Gloss Chrome Silver X-18 Semi-G..
Paints Recommended by Tamiya AS-16 Tan (USAF)AS-20 Insignia WhiteTS-10 French BlueTS-29 Semi-Gloss Black X-10 Gloss Gun Metal X-11 Gloss Chrome Silver X-18 Semi-Gloss Black X..
Overview Marine Night Fighter Squadron 531 (VMF(N)-531) was activated on November 16, 1942 at Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point, North Carolina. On January 9, 1943 the squadron became ..
Overview The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II is a tandem two-seat, twin-engine, all-weather, long-range supersonic jet interceptor and fighter-bomber originally developed by McDonnell Aircraf..
Product Information Coming soon..
Overview This ALL-NEW 1/48 scale model aircraft series kit recreates the Phantom II, which depicts the F-4B variant. The Phantom II first enter..