The Mamba Micro X2 is a refresh of Castle's popular 1:18 scale Mamba Micro X. This new ESC increases the maximum input voltage to 4s. Castle also added DATA LOGGING and CRYO-DRIVE™ TECHNOLOGY; CryoDrive allows the ESC to run cooler and more efficiently at partial throttle. Like its predecessor, it boasts an 2 amp peak BEC, waterproof* and has SENSORED MOTOR SUPPORT. This is the perfect upgrade for 1:18th scale 2WD or 4WD vehicles up to 2.25 lbs. The Mamba Micro X also works well in some 1:10th scale crawlers for low speed operation (no rock racing/hill climbing). You can now purchase the Mamba Micro X2 Crawler Edition ESC paired with Castle's Slate Crawler motors.
Not intended for operation while submerged in liquid. If unit is operated in wet conditions, rinse with fresh water to remove dirt or corrosives, then fully dry unit.
- Input Voltage range 2S-4S
- Adjustable: 5.5V or 7.5V (2A Peak), default 5.5V
- Waterproof design.
- Sensored Motor capable (with optional sensor harness)
- Additional settings and software updates available via Windows®-based Castle Link software and USB adapter (coupon included with purchase) or the Castle Link App for Android or iOS and a B-LINK Bluetooth Adapter (sold separately)
- Convenient transmitter programming for six common adjustable settings.
- Telemetry Ready (Compatible with S.BUS2 Telemetry Link and Futaba T4PX, T7PX and T7PXR transmitters)
- Auxiliary Wire Functionality allows for “on-the-fly” adjustments such as Max Power and Max Brake.
- Audible Alerts that will notify you of possible issues with calibrations and error conditions.
- Designed and manufactured in Olathe, Kansas and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
|Mamba Micro X2 ESC||1|
|0808-5300Kv Brushless Sensorless Motor||1|
|Coupon for free Castle Link USB adapter||1|
|Quick Start Guide||1|
|ESC (Electronic Speed Controller)|
|For Motor Type:||Brushless|
Upload images of your vehicles in My Garage