The HPI RS4 Sport 3 is different to HPI's other 1/10 on-road models. It features a fully sealed, strong and easy to maintain drivetrain that can handle the amazing torque and RPM that the belt shredding Flux MMH-4000 motor can deliver.
HPI has also released some great optional upgrade parts for the RS4 Sport 3, including the aluminium locked differential spool, carbon fibre shock towers, aluminium threaded shocks, CVD driveshafts and much much more!
All in all the HPI RS4 Sport 3 is a great car whether you are just getting into this great hobby of RC (Radio Control) or you're adding to your collection. It allows you to drift at low and medium speeds, or you can go all out and get up to 70Mph (113Kph)!
- Up to 70Mph (113Kph) (When combined with a 53T spur gear and 44T pinion gear
- Adjustable height body mounts
- Rubber sealed bearings
- Well designed aluminium motor mount
- Oil filled adjustable shocks
- 4 gear metal differentials
- Easy access differentials
- Bottom access spur gear & centre drive shaft
- 3S HPI Flux Technology ESC & Motor
- Length: 431mm (17”)
- Width: 200mm (7.9”)
- Height: 127mm (5”)
- Wheelbase: 254mm (10”)
- Drivetrain: 4WD
|Max LiPo Power:||3S (11.1v)|
|Power Source:||Electric Brushless|
|On/Off Road:||On Road|
|Max LiPo power:||3S (11.1v)|
|Wheel hex size:||12mm|