HSP have shifted into high gear with a totally new chassis designed specifically for scaled rock crawling. They have focused on delivering a crawler that not only performs, but has a high level of scale detail and realism.
The vehicle is equipped with ball bearings, C-type steel chassis rail, and locked front and rear differentials for smooth terrain-crushing strength.
With the high-level link angle and the high-precision CVA, the newly designed steering arm reaches a maximum steering angle of -42° for tight turning circles and great manoeuvrability.
Another highlight is the front-mounted motor and gearbox. The front bias design provides more effective traction for the front wheels, increasing the climbing angle and stability.
Experience the precision of the HSP-X6 Remote Controller and receiver combo! With features such as 2.4Ghz Frequency-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) with fail-safe technology and a 3ms response time you'll be in complete control of your vehicle. The unique adjustable throttle speed limit function lets beginners and advance users take full control.
- 3 Channel operation lets you control turn-signals and headlights from the X6!
- Weighing only 297g (w/o batteries) the Gun style controller offers ultimate precision while reducing fatigue for longer driving sessions
- Includes forward/reverse winch controls (optional part)
- An internal Gyroscope ensures maximum control and helps prevent unwanted drifting and roll-overs
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) changes frequencies on the fly to maintain the strongest connection to the transmitter
- Smooth and stable connection to the transmitter at distances up to 500 metres
- Fail-safe function protects the vehicle if there is a loss of power or signal from the controller
Hobbies Direct stocks all replacement HSP parts for this model to ensure you get back up and running in no time! Or if you wanted to hop up your ride with HSP's upgrade parts - Click on the tab "Standard Parts" or "Upgrade Parts" above.
Say goodbye to long charge times! This G.T. Power charger delivers up to 2A and will charge the included 2000mAh battery in only 1 hour.
- Powerful 550 Sized 17T Brushed Motor
- 15kg Metal Geared Steering Servo
- Waterproof Electronics
- Metal Servo Horn
- Front Mounted Motor & Gearbox
- Easy Access On/Off Switch (Underneath The Chassis)
- WP-1040 ESC
- Slipper Clutch
- Steel Transmission Gears
- Metal Ball Bearings
- Steel Front CV Shafts
- Steel Main Chassis Rails
- Metal Suspension Links
- Front & Rear Bumper LED's
- Scaled Snorkle
- Scaled Side Mirrors
- Scaled Tray
- Scaled Roof Mounted Spot Lights w/ 5 LED's
- Scaled Headlight w/ Light Buckets
- Scaled Tail Lights w/ Light Buckets
- Length: 560mm
- Width: 240mm
- Height: 240mm
- Weight: 2.6Kg
- Wheelbase: 313mm
- Gear Ratio: 56.6:1 & 33.3: 1
- ESC: Hobbywing WP-1040
- Motor: Brushed 17T
- Servo: 15Kg
- Battery: 7.2v 2000mAh NiMH
|Assembly Type:||Ready to Run|
|Max LiPo Power:||2S (7.4v)|
|Power Source:||Electric Brushed|
|Max LiPo power:||7.4v|
|Front shock oil:||30w|
|Rear shock oil:||30w|
|Pinion gear:||14T 48dp|
|Spur gear:||81T 48dp|
|Wheel hex size:||12mm|