Elegantly designed for drift
The Xerun XD10 Pro ESC provides the ideal colours to perfectly match your drift machines. They are available in black, red and purple.
Equipped with a powerful fan
The stylish aluminium fan is powerful and helps to massively cool down the ESC. Moreover, the texture of the materials have been carefully selected to give you a great overall satisfaction.
Ultra-soft 13AWG silicone wire
The ultra-soft 13AWG silicone wire will be included in the XD10 Pro ESC. They are ultra-flexible and low in resistance. Maximum performance is guaranteed.
Reverse Polarity Protected
The Xerun XD10 Pro is reverse polarity protected. In an event when a user makes a mistake by reversing the polarity, the ESC will not be broken.
Supports high-voltage BEC
The built-in BEC is able to support both high torque and high voltage servos and can be adjustable at 5.0-7.4V (adjusted to 0.1V/step).
New communication protocol for quick setup of parameters, firmware upgrades
The new communication protocol is used to set parameters and significantly increase the speed of firmware upgrades, and the LCD G2 is twice as fast as the OTA Programmer speed is 3-4 times faster.
Programmable parameter optimized for drift
The 32-bit M4 processor is equipped with powerful software, features new programmable parameters and it is optimized for drift applications. The new parameters such as, initial start-up force adjustment, 48K ultra-high drive frequency, and 24K ultra-high brake frequency ensures excellent drivability. It is tailored to extract and maximize performance for high-end drifters.
Real-time data log makes it easy to access operating status
After connecting the OTA module box, turn on real-time data recording function to access the operating status.
Seamless connectivity with OTA module box and mobile phone
Simple and convenient, parameter settings, firmware upgrading and other operations can be established using Hobbywing’s OTA Bluetooth module and your mobile phone via the Hobbywing app.
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 10A and voltage adjustable from 5V to 7.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos & other devices require different voltages.
- A separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan to maximize cooling performance or connect an LCD program box or WiFi module to the ESC.
- Variable frequency regulation of PWM & brake frequencies allows users to precisely regulate the driving & braking forces (of the motors).
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cut-off protection, ESC and motor thermal protection, and fail-safe (throttle signal loss protection), reverse polarity protection (the external standard cap pack will still be damaged if battery reversal occurs).
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real-time.
- Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multifunction LCD program box (PC only) or OTA Programmer (item sold separately)
- For: 1/10 Drift Car
- Cont./Peak: 100A / 800A
- Input Voltage: 2S LiPo / 4-6S NiMH
- BEC Output: 5-7.4V Adjustable, Continuous Current of 5A (Switch-mode)
- Programming Device: LCD program box, OTA programmer (Available through Firmware update)
- Firmware: LCD Program box via USB software (PC only), OTA (iOS / Android)
- Size: 40.7x35.0x32.0mm (w/Fan)
- Weight: 95g (w/ wires)
- Motor Limit: Brushless Motor Limit with 2S LiPo/6S NiMH: KV Rating/T Count ≥8.5T
|XD10 PRO ESC||1|
|Output wires (PRE-SOLDERED)||3|
|cooling fan (comes with one backup fan)||2|
|heat tubes, double tape, nylon cable zap traps set||1|
|ESC (Electronic Speed Controller)|
|For Motor Type:||Brushless|