Losi 1/10 1972 Chevy C10 V-100 4WD Electric On Road RTR RC Pick-Up Truck - Black
1972 Chevy C10 V100
Featuring street rod styling in a proven V100 platform, turn heads everywhere you go with the Losi® V100 1972 Chevy C10 Truck.
Turn heads everywhere you go with the Losi® V100 Chevy 1972 C10 Truck. The latest addition to Losi's on-road vehicles, the officially licensed body comes standard with a moulded grill, bucket lights and bumper lights to improve the scale details. Losi has again taken it to the next level with a truly innovative design and the expected quality workmanship. Auto fans will love the truck's incredible scale details. At the same time, RC enthusiasts won't get enough of the AWD shaft-driven drivetrain and proven worry-free chassis. The AWD drivetrain provides impressive traction and enhances performance, while the V100 chassis gives you a balanced, neutral handling truck that's fun to drive. The 1972 C10 has been carefully crafted to provide a classic silhouette that scale enthusiasts will love. The Losi 1972 C10 Truck gives drivers Street Rod C10 styling in a proven V100 platform from its low-rise body to impressive performance.
The all-new locked differential in the rear end improves torque and drivability.
The Dynamite 15T 540 motor rips out of the turns and has speed to impress on the straightaways.
The V100 C10 is equipped with a 2-in-1 ESC/Receiver. This reliable and compact system provides 45A of protection and is Li-Po compatible with EC3 connector.
Drive with confidence through puddles or extremely shallow water.
LED lights add to the C10's scale realism while amber running lights are mounted on the bumper, just like the full-scale version.
The full-scale Chevy C10 is one of the most iconic trucks on the planet. Ours is true to scale and honours the real C10 with a variety of realistic details.
- Solid Durability: Proven V100 Platform Chassis
- Superior Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive Traction In Any Condition
- Realistic Details: Officially Licensed Chevy C10 Body
- Officially Licensed 1972 Chevrolet C10 Body
- Performance Proven V100 Chassis
- Dynamite® 15-Turn Brushed Motor
- 2 in 1 Brushed ESC / Receiver
- 2.4 GHz Radio System
- V1 Performance Street Tyres
- LED Lights
- AWD Shaft Driven Drivetrain
- Locked Rear Drive
- Waterproof Electronics and Components
- Ball Bearings: Complete Drivetrain
- Battery: Sold Separately
- Body: Polycarbonate, Hand Painted, 1mm
- Charger: Sold Separately
- Chassis: Injection Moulded
- Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
- Differential: Bevel Gear
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Drive Type: Forward/Brake/Reverse
- Final Drive Ratio: 2:66:1
- Power Type: Electric
- Gear Pitch: 48-pitch
- Ground Clearance: .25" (6mm)
- Inner Tyre / Outer Wheel Diameter: 2.1 in (53.3mm)
- Internal Gear Ratio: 3:5:1
- Motor Size: 540
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Pinion: 22T
- Product Weight: 3lbs 14oz.
- Radio: Included
- Receiver: Included
- Scale: 1/10
- Servos: Included
- Shock Type: Injection Moulded Friction
- Speed Control: Included
- Spur Gear: 77 Tooth
- Suspension: Independent
- Tyre Compound: S Compound
- Tyre Tread: V1 Performance
- Vehicle Type: Touring Car
- Water-Resistant: Yes
- Wheelbase: 10.08" (256 mm)
- Wheel Width: Front 1.02" (25.9mm), Rear 1.18" (29.9mm)
|1/10 1972 Chevy C10 Pickup Truck V-100 AWD Brushed RTR||1|
|Horizon 3-Ch 2.4Ghz Surface Transmitter||1|
|2 in 1 Brushed ESC / Receiver||1|
|Dynamite® 15T 540 Brushed Motor (DYN1172)||1|
- 7.2V NiMH or 2S LiPo Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
|Assembly Type:||Ready to Run|
|Max LiPo Power:||3S (11.1v)|
|Power Source:||Electric Brushed|
|On/Off Road:||On Road|
|Max LiPo power:||3S (11.1v)|
|Pinion gear:||22T 48dp|
|Spur gear:||65T 48dp,71T 48dp,77T 48dp|
|Wheel hex size:||12|