Reinvented with modern technology and Team Losi Racing® engineering, the Losi® Mini-T 2.0 1/18th-scale Brushless 2WD Truck honours the original Mini-T heritage with features and options never dreamed of back in the day. It may be small, but the powerful performance of the Brushless 2-in-1 motor/ESC configuration mirrors 1/10th-scale size vehicles. The Mini-T suspension geometry is based on the high-end racing TLR® 22 platform. Plus, the Dynamite® 7.4V 2S 800mAh 50C Li-Po battery provides plenty of power, and the 2.4Ghz radio system keeps you in control. It features a mid-motor configuration for better balance, rear pin and front directional tyres, and a full range of option parts all in a total ready-to-run package. TLR engineering and performance in a 1/18th size package you can take practically anywhere.
- Mid Motor Configuration
- 1.5mm Aluminium Chassis
- Spektrum™ Sx107 Servo
- Servo Saver
- 2.4Ghz Receiver
- 7.4V 2S 800mAh 50C LiPo Battery
- Dynamite 6000kV Brushless Motor/ESC Combo
- Threaded Oil Filled Shocks
- Slipper Clutch
- Adjustable Turnbuckles
- Front Directional Tyres
- Rear Step Pin Tyres
- Full Ball Bearings2
- TLR 22T Suspension Geometry
In 2003, Team Losi released the hugely successful Mini-T, which was based on the XXXT platform. Today’s Mini-T 2.0 Brushless is now based on our TLR 22T platform, taking advantage of what we’ve learned over the years to make this generation of Mini 2wd trucks unbeatable.
The Mini-T 2.0 comes standard with a mid-motor configuration. This replicates the 1/10th version and provides a better-balanced chassis allowing for better performance on multiple surfaces and balances out steering and traction.
The Dynamite 6000Kv brushless motor system will give you tons of wheelie popping acceleration and top speed RPM. The 2 in 1 ESC keeps the inside of the Mini-T 2.0 Brushless super clean with no extra wires.
The Mini-T 2.0 has been designed with a 1.5mm thick 6061-T6 Aluminium chassis plate. The aluminium chassis provides more strength and durability while vastly improving performance.
The injection-moulded shocks feature threaded shock collars allowing for easy preload/ride height adjustments. Additionally, the shock bodies feature a bottom loading, re-buildable shock cartridge with dual o-rings to help keep the oil in the shocks.
The Mini-T 2.0 comes fully assembled and ready to rock. Just install the included AAA batteries in the transmitter, charge the included LiPo battery with the included charger.
The Mini-T 2.0 comes equipped with a 2S 650mAh Li-Po Battery for excellent performance and run time.
When we say entirely ready to run, we mean it. The Mini-T 2.0 comes with a USB charger making charging your battery easy and convenient.
With features like throttle/steering reversing, throttle/steering travel adjust, the included 2.4Ghz transmitter packs many features in a small package with the interference-free connection.
Front and rear “Mini” BK Bar tyres replicate one of Team Losi's most popular tyres. Injection-moulded Dish wheels replicate the factory look of the 22T.
The Mini-T 2.0 comes equipped with ball bearings that enhance vehicle performance by reducing drivetrain friction and increased smoother, longer running.
The Mini-T 2.0 comes with an oversized three-wire Spektrum metal gear servo equipped with a servo saver that provides extra protection.
All the Mini-T 2.0 components are waterproof so that you can drive in any conditions with no problems.
The Mini-T 2.0’s suspension geometry has been derived from the TLR 22T platform providing balanced steering and traction from the optimized race design.
The Mini-T 2.0 has a full line of option parts available from aluminium upgrades, brushless motor, and much more.
- Scaled Down Version of the Team Losi Racing 1/10th 22T
- Mid Motor Configuration
- Aluminium chassis
- Threaded Oil Filled Shocks
- Fully assembled and ready-to-run
- Dynamite 7.4V 2S 650mAh 20C Li-Po Battery
- BK Bar Tyres with Dish Wheels
- Waterproof electronics1
- Full Ball Bearings installed2
- Spektrum Metal Gear Servo with Servo Saver
- 22 Suspension Geometry
- Option Parts Available
- Outer Diameter: 55mm (2.18")
- Pinion: 15T
- Front Track: 150mm (5.91")
- Power Type: Electric
- Wheelbase: 160mm (6.30")
- Wheel Type: Dish
- Wheel Width: 28mm (1.10")
- Servos: Spektrum SX107 micro metal gear steering servo
- Shock Type: Oil-filled 7mm bore, moulded shock bodies
- Speed Control: Included
- Spur Gear: 60T
- Suspension: Independent
- Tyre Tread: Mini BK Bar
- Water-Resistant: Yes
- Product Height: 91mm (3.59")
- Product Length: 232mm (9.16")
- Product Width: 179mm (7.07")
- Radio: Included
- Rear Track: 150mm (5.91")
- Receiver: Included
- Scale: 1/18
- Ground Clearance: 24mm (0.97")
- Motor Size: 280 size, 47 turn
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Differential: Bevel Gear
- Gear Pitch: 0.5 Module
- Drivetrain: 2WD
- Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
- Ball Bearings: Complete set except for steering
- Body: Moulded polycarbonate with screen printed graphics
- Brakes: Integral with ESC
- Battery: Dynamite® Reaction 2.0 7.4V 650mAh 2S 20C LiPo Hardcase: EC2
- Charger: Dynamite® USB 2S LiPo charger
- Chassis: 6061-T6 aluminium 1.5mm (0.06") thick
- Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
|Mini T 2.0 Electric Brushless 2WD Off-Road RTR RC Stadium Truck - Blue||1|
|3Ch 2.4GHz Transmitter w/ 4xAAA Batteries||1|
|Dynamite 7.4V 650mAh 2S 20C EC2 LiPo Hardcase Battery||1|
|Dynamite USB 2S LiPo charger||1|
No Required Items
Everything is included!
1For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manual. 2Less Steering Bell-Crank
|Assembly Type:||Ready to Run|
|Max LiPo Power:||2S (7.4v)|
|Power Source:||Electric Brushless|
|On/Off Road:||Off Road|