This is the body shell only (wheels/chassis not included) and may require body post holes to be drilled.
Please Note: This body shell comes completely UNPAINTED and may or may not require body post holes to be drilled. Only use a polycarbonate style paint such as The Tamiya PS series to finish these bodies as standard paints will not adhere and/or cause damage to the body shells surface. To view the entire range of polycarbonate safe paints please CLICK HERE
OverviewThis is a 1967 Ford® F-100 Race Truck Clear Body for Short Course. Now you can convert your Short Course truck into a fully licensed 1967 Ford® F-100 Race Truck! This clear body is pre-cut for easy installation and can be fully customized with whatever paint job you desire. The 1967 Ford® body features the iconic flat front F-100 grill and wide fender flares to represent the aggressive fiberglass bulges found on full-size race trucks. Transform the look of your Short Course Truck and add even more scale realism with the fully licensed 1967 Ford® F-100 Clear Body from Pro-Line!
- Licensed 1967 Ford® F-100 Scale Looks
- Made from Crystal Clear Pre-Cut Polycarbonate
- Customize the Look of Your Truck with Your Own Paint Job!
- Detailed Decals Included
- Four Steps to Race Ready:
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your truck
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Pre-Cut 1967 Ford® F-100 Race Truck Clear Body 1Pc
- Detailed Decal Sheet
- Window Masks
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
|Body Style:||Short Course|
|Body Width (mm):||295|
Reviews (0) |
Checking for parts..
No parts data found.
There no compatibility data found.