The Super Bee was the special muscle car version of the mid-size Dodge® Coronet®. Since the Coronet was based on the “B” chassis platform, easy to see where the name comes from. There were 3 engine options available for the Super Bee with the 440 Six Pack the most impressive. With 3 two-barrel carbonators it produced 390 horsepower. The Super Bees were produced in 1968 through 1970. The Six Pack was a special-order option coded A12M and only available in 1969. There were only 1.907 of these special order Six Packs produced. The A12M coded option included a number of heavy-duty extras such as HD suspension, brakes, transmission and a 4:10 rear axle ratio. It was produced at the height of the Muscle Car Wars.
- Build as factory stock or custom street machine
- Detailed 440 c.i. engine with optional extras
- Selection of wheels, stock and custom
- Moulded in white and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tyres
- Skill Level: 4
- Scale: 1/24
- Length: 215.9mm (8.500")
- Width: 82.55mm (3.250")
- Height: 61.91mm (2.4375")
- Parts: 86
|1/24 1969 Dodge Super Bee 440 Six Pack 2'N1 Scaled Plastic Model Kit||1|
|Land Type:||Muscle Car|
Checking for parts..