The Lotus Europa debuted in 1966, showcasing what was then a revolutionary midship layout, with a lightweight FRP body, making a global splash. In 1972 perhaps the finest model in the series was released, with a 126hp 1.6-litre inline-4 engine, optional 5-speed transmission and aluminium wheels. The body was finished in the colours of a famous Lotus racing car livery, fittingly for a car which bears testament to Lotus founder Colin Chapman's dedication to innovation.
Drink in the glorious low-profile form of this midship engine car.
Classically stylised Lotus body.
Parts are included to recreate the rear wing attached to the engine hood, with a choice of end plates.
The detailed DOHC inline-four engine has metal air funnel parts for an even more realistic finish.
Parts are included to recreate seatbelts, with a choice of maker stickers, and photo-etched buckles.
Features a removable engine hood with photo-etched depiction of the air intake for superior detail.
The kit offers a choice of standard wheels or 8-spoke RS Watanabe designs. Which will you plump for?
Photo-etched parts are used to depict front grille, brake discs and engine hood mesh.
Also included are decals to recreate body pinstripes, instrumentation and seatbelt stickers.
- This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit
- The car's low profile and angular design is captured in style
- Metal air funnel parts add even more detail to the scale depiction of the inline-four engine
- Features realistic depictions of the Y-shaped backbone frame and front/rear suspension setups
- An authentic interior is accented with parts recreating seatbelts
- Included in the kit are parts for RS Watanabe eight-spoke wheels, and rear wing
- Metal transfers depict logo, badge and mirror surfaces
- Metal-plated parts are also included
- Scale: 1/24
- Type: Assembly Kit
- For Ages: 14+
- Length: 168mm
- Width: 73mm
- Height: 47mm
|1/24 Lotus Europa Special Scaled Plastic Model Kit||1|
|Land Type:||Historic Car|