Legendary British manufacturer Lotus manufactured the legendary Seven between 1957 and 1973, helping cement this lightweight kit car in the public's imagination across four model Series. The Series II car - the most prolifically produced - was announced in 1960; it had a redesigned frame, modified rear suspension, and smaller 13-inch wheels. Nose cowl and fenders were switched from aluminium to FRP, while in Super 7 cars, a higher-performance engine was employed. Although Lotus ended production in 1973, Caterham took over its manufacture and the car still thrills enthusiasts today, under the name of Caterham Seven.
The classic 2-seater form is captured in style.
Model is complete with renderings of the "clam shell" front fenders.
The bonnet is removable, allowing appreciation of the detailed inline-four engine with metal and photo-etched parts.
The model can be assembled as a Clubman racer, with unique parts such as separate windshields and a roll bar.
This is the photo-etched parts fret, which includes depictions of front grille, radiator and belt parts.
A host of decals comes in the kit, including three seatbelt types, Clubman racer numbers and much more.
- This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 139mm, width: 61mm, height: 41mm
- The classic, streamlined 2-seater form is captured in style
- Features a detailed rendering of the inline-four engine, with carburettors, exhausts and transmission accurately depicted
- Suspension is also authentically depicted: the front setup with stabilizer-cum-upper arm, and the rear trailing arm design with rigid setup
- Metal air funnels for the engine, plus a host of photo-etched parts, make for an ultra-realistic finish
- Metal-plated parts are used for headlight rings, hub caps and more
- Choose whether to assemble as a road car, or a Clubman racer
- Scale: 1/24
- Type: Assembly Kit
- Length: 139mm
- Width: 61mm
- Height: 41mm
|1/24 Lotus Super 7 Series II Scaled Plastic Model Kit||1|
|Land Type:||Sports Car|