E-Flite UMX Air Tractor BNF
Air Tractor, headquartered in Texas and founded in 1978, is a leading manufacturer of aircraft designed for agricultural, firefighting, and other utility applications. Air Tractor aircraft can be found diligently at work across fields and forests in over 30 countries worldwide. The E-flite® UMX™ Air Tractor, factory-finished in the recognizable and highly visible yellow and blue trim scheme with molded-in panel lines, rivets, and more, boasts an impressive scale appearance that you'll be proud to showcase wherever you go. It incorporates the exclusive Spektrum™ AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies, making it an ideal choice for intermediate to experienced RC pilots seeking a scale low-wing model. Additionally, it is equipped with functional features such as LED navigation and landing lights, flaps, and oversized tires. Its capabilities, combined with its ease of flight, make it the perfect option for your first — or next — scale or low-wing airplane.
Already own a Spektrum™ transmitter? Bind-N-Fly® (BNF®) aircraft make getting into the air quickly and with the best control experience possible easier than ever. They come out of the box with the power system, servos and a Spektrum 2.4GHz receiver installed so all you need to do is bind the receiver to a compatible transmitter, finish any final assembly, and fly!
The UMX™ Air Tractor is equipped with a control unit/flight controller that includes an ESC and Spektrum™ receiver that provides real-time flight battery voltage telemetry to compatible Spektrum AirWare™ equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/G3 and 8 G2, the DX9, NX6, 8 and 10, the iX12, iX14, iX20 and others) while you fly.
This ultra-micro Air Tractor is equipped with exclusive Spektrum™ AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you're flying a much larger airplane. Optional-use SAFE Select offers pitch and bank angle limits along with automatic self-leveling that can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch to make it easier to fly!
The factory-installed brushless outrunner motor is 2S and 3S compatible to offer a wide range of "mild to wild" performance – from slow cruising to maximize flight time, to hovering and unlimited vertical performance!
The oversized, tundra-style tires soak up bumps and provide excellent prop clearance so you can fly from surfaces that are impossible for most models of this size to handle: including many grass, gravel paths, dirt trails and paved surfaces.
The UMX™ Air Tractor's design makes it capable of slow and scale-like flying, sport flying, and even aggressive aerobatics — for "mild to wild" flight performance — all in the same flight! Plus, the functional flaps, lightweight airframe, and high-power brushless motor make it possible to spring into the air or float down to land in less distance than many other similar class models!
Like the larger E-flite Air Tractor 1.5m model, the UMX™ Air Tractor comes with realistic-looking LED landing, navigation and simulated strobe lights that are factory-installed and powered from the flight battery.
Construction with advanced EPS material delivers a lightweight yet durable airframe. And in the unfortunate event you damage any airframe parts or components and can't repair them, a full line of replacement/spare parts is readily available.
- Scale replica of the agricultural "crop dusting" utility aircraft including molded-in panel lines, rivets, and more
- Ultra-micro sized, uniquely capable, and versatile so it can be flown in more places and smaller spaces
- Short Takeoff and Landing (STOL) plus sport flying and aerobatic capabilities
- 2S and 3S compatible motor and ESC for a wide range of performance
- Compatible with the Spektrum™ DXS transmitter included with many RTF models
- Real-time battery voltage telemetry with compatible Spektrum transmitters
- Spektrum receiver with industry-leading 2.4GHz DSMX® technology
- Easier to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- Unmatched stability and locked-in feel of AS3X® technology for smoother performance
- Functional flaps for shorter takeoffs/landings and improved slow speed handling
- Factory-installed and functional LED landing, navigation, and strobe lights
- Oversized tires for the ability to take off and land on a variety of surfaces
- 100% factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box
- LiPo Compatibility: 2S, 3S
- Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic
- Propeller Size: 120mm x 70mm 3 Blade
- Recommended Motor Battery: 3S 11.1V 300mAh 30C LiPo Battery
- Battery: Sold Separately
- Connector Type: JST-RCY
- Motor Size: 1208 2150kv
- Product Length: 17.76" (451 mm)
- Power Type: Electric
- Servos: Included
- Skill Level: Level 2
- Wingspan: 27.64" (702 mm)
- Approximate Assembly Time: No Assembly Required
- Flaps: Yes
- Material: Foam
- Charger: Sold Separately
- Receiver: Included
- Product Weight: 6oz (169g) with 3S 11.1V 300mAh 30C LiPo Battery
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Speed Control: Included
- Minimum Required Radio: Full-range 6+ Channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® Compatible Transmitter
- Radio: Sold Separately
- Technology: AS3X and SAFE
|Spektrum Linear Servos
|Spektrum Control Unit
|Brushless Outrunner Motor
- Full-range 6-8+ Channel Spektrum
- Battery 2s or 3s LiPo
- LiPo Charger
|Bind N Fly
|Max LiPo Power: