The stylish orange body shell is the first thing that will stand out when you look at the Bullet ST Flux, but it's so much more than a great looking car. It's easy to drive, super fast, waterproof and really tough! This is where the word "Bulletproof" came from.
With its super tough twin suspension setup, the Bullet is ready for any jump.
The Bullet Flux has steel geared differentials and a full set of rubber sealed ball bearings that provide a super tough but silky smooth drivetrain for a reliable and efficient drive.
- Fully waterproof
- 3S compatible
- Waterproof HPI Flux EMH-3S speed controller with cooling fan
- Double-pad slipper clutch design for extra drivetrain protection
- 8 shock absorbers to absorb the highest of jumps
- Super tough steel adjustable turnbuckles
- 2.4Ghz radio system w/ built-in failsafe
- Length: 417mm (16.41”)
- Width: 336mm (13.22”)
- Height: 160mm (6.3”)
- Wheelbase: 272mm (10.7”)
- Drivetrain: 4WD
- Battery 6-7-Cell NiMH or 2-3-Cell LiPo
|Max LiPo Power:||3S (11.1v)|
|Power Source:||Electric Brushless|
|On/Off Road:||Off Road|
|Max LiPo power:||3S (11.1v)|
Checking for parts..