SKYRC D400 is a twin-channel charger with two independent circuits which can charge two different kinds of batteries simultaneously. It also supports power distribution in both AC and DC modes to get max charging power to shorten charging time. Moreover, it is not just a charger, but also a power supply which gives maximum 150 watts DC power on channel 2 for users to power their DC devices.
What’s more, the synchronization mode is available, in which users could perform synchronous settings for charging same batteries simultaneously to offer time-saving benefits.
Ultimate Duo 400W
Balance Charger / Discharger / Power Supply
Supports 1-7S Lithium Batteries
The D400 supports multiple settings for power distribution. For example, Channel-1 can be set at 300w and Channel-2 at 100w, equalling the max wattage of 400w. Note: The maximum wattage of Channel-1 is 400w and the maximum for Channel-2 is 200w.
SkyRC D400 allows you to charge 2 batteries (of the same, or different type) simultaneously and independently.
The SkyRC D400 can supply 150 watts of DC Power on Channel 2. It can be used to power equipment that require DC power. It converts the standard 100-240V AC mains to 6-15V DC output.
The user can set both channels to use the settings from channel 1 to save time.
PC Software for Data Analysis and Firmware Upgrade
Charge Master can start/stop charging process, and view real-time graphs of current, voltage, capacity and monitor single cell voltage.
- Length: 258mm (10.1")
- Width: 194mm (7.63")
- Height: 82.5mm (3.24")
- Weight: 2510g (5.53lbs)
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V/DC 11-18V
- Charge Circuit Power: 400W
- Discharge Circuit Power: 36W
- Charger Current Range: 0.1-20A
- Discharge Circuit Power: 0.1-5A
- Current Drain for Balancing Port: Max 500mA/cell
- Trickle Charging Current: 50mA-300mA & OFF
- DC Power Supply Output: 6-15V/Max.10A
- LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count: 1-7S
- NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count: 1-18S
- Pb Battery Voltage: 2-24V
|D400 Ultimate Duo 400W Charger||1|
|AC Power Cord||1|
|Banana Connectors w/ XT60 Charging Cable||2|
|Banana Connectors w/ Bare Wires||2|
- Connectors with Bare Wires are what we solder onto if you select a different battery connector when adding to cart.
Checking for parts..