Scalextric 1/32 1990 Holden VL Commodore Group A SV Grice/Percy Slot Car
The 1990 Holden VL Group A SV scored a surprise win for Holden at the 1990 Tooheys 1000 endurance race, The first for the Holden since rebranding as Holden Racing Team post Peter Brock Split. The VL would go on to be an extremely competitive car for the next couple of years winning several important races in the series.
Scalextric have carefully crafted a 1/32 scale version of this car ready for you to race and relive the memories of the late 1980s and early 90s ATCC series.
- Compatible with ARC AIR/ARC ONE to record super accurate lap times
- Easy change guide blade to increase longevity of the car
- Front & rear lights provide that extra level of detail
- Magnatraction included to help you stay on track and get the fastest times possible
- Officially licensed by Holden
- Part of the Scalextric high detail range
|Scalextric 1/32 1990 Holden VL Commodore Group A SV Grice/Percy Slot Car