Well done to HPI to making the already great HPI Firestorm Flux even better and faster, now capable of speeds up to 124Kph!
So if you're after a truck that you can get huge air time and pop wheelies on demand, no matter your speed, the HPI Firestorm Flux is for you. While being HPI's fastest car to date, it's still one of the toughest cars on the market.
When you are going so fast you will need a lot of range and that's exactly what HPI's 2.4Ghz radio system provides, on top of this it has a built in failsafe so if you ever do go out of range it will stop until you recover reception again.
- Super tough 2WD transmission w/ advance slipper clutch
- Central battery mount for stability and balance while jumping
- Flux MMH-4000Kv brushless motor
- Flux EMH-3S waterproof ESC
- Up to 77Mph (124kmh)
- Wheelie bar is included with the 'speed pack'
- Race inspired design
- Length: 425mm (16.73”)
- Width: 325mm (12.79”)
- Drivetrain: 2WD
- Battery 6-7-Cell NiMh or 2-3-Cell LiPo
|Max LiPo Power:||3S (11.1v)|
|Power Source:||Electric Brushless|
|Chassis Type:||Stadium Truck|
|On/Off Road:||Off Road|
|Max LiPo power:||3S (11.1v)|
|Wheel hex size:||12mm|