Tamiya 1/10 Fire Dragon 2020 4WD Electric Off Road RC Buggy Kit
A Blast From The Past
The Fire Dragon was the machine used by the main character of the manga series "Radicon Boy" and was first released as an R/C model back in 1989. Featuring a unique body styling and parts for a driver figure, this colourful buggy is a great way for beginners to get started with this hobby and veterans of R/C to remind themselves of their childhood years. This updated re-release edition incorporates some updated parts to improve durability.
User-Friendly 4WD Drivetrain
Durable chassis features a motor mounted amidships, which powers all four wheels via a shaft drive system. The simple, yet effective, the suspension is made up of upper I-arms and lower H-arms for an efficient double-wishbone setup. CVA oil dampers at all four corners help absorb shocks from rough terrain while differential gears in the front and rear gearboxes help put the power to the ground smoothly.
The stylish, streamlined body features distinctive flared sides. It is pre-painted in red and pre-cut for convenience.
CVA mini oil dampers are employed on the front suspension. A stabilizer helps combat roll in corners for a stable drive.
A polycarbonate dust cover for the chassis helps protect the working parts from the potentially damaging effects of dust and dirt.
The Fire Dragon's rear suspension also features CVA oil dampers (short type), for smooth and consistent suspension stroke.
- Nostalgic 1/10 scale R/C off-road buggy assembly kit
- The chassis consists of a tough bathtub frame plus front and rear gearboxes with suspension attached
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses CVA oil dampers for a superior ride, and a front stabilizer for a firm setup
- A new aluminium motor mount gives improved rigidity
- Front and rear sealed differentials are die-cast 3-bevel types for superior handling feel
- Adjusters in the 3-piece steering tie-rod setup to alter toe
- The body is moulded in polycarbonate and pre-painted red. Just apply stickers to complete it
- Driver torso figure is included for a touch of realism
- Includes 540-type motor
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- Adjustable Gear Ratio: Fixed
- Bearings: Plastic bushing
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers: Included
- Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
- Construction Type: Assembly Kit
- Differential Type: Gear
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
- Scale: 1/10
- Shock Damper: CVA Oil Filled
- Suspension: 4-wheel fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use: Off-Road
- Length: 390mm
- Width: 240mm
- Height: 139mm
- Tyre Width: 38mm
- Tyre Diametre: 73mm
- 2Ch Transmitter & Receiver
- 7.2-7.4v Battery Pack & Compatible Charger
|Max LiPo Power:||2S (7.4v)|
|Power Source:||Electric Brushed|
|On/Off Road:||Off Road|