Tamiya 1/10 TT-02 McLaren Senna Electric On Road RC Car Kit w/o ESC
Unleashed on the world at the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show, this super car bears the name of legendary racer
Ayrton Senna. Its body features extensive carbon fiber sections, and is designed for impeccable aerodynamics and
cooling. Power is provided by an 800PS 4-liter V8 twin turbo engine. With only 500 produced, the McLaren Senna is
hot property indeed.
Tamiya has recreated this legendary supercar as a radio control model in 1/10 scale. The body has been faithfully captured in polycarbonate while the rear wing and rear-view mirrors are recreated with ABS plastic. Furthermore, the body sits on top of our easy-to-assemble TT-02 chassis.
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 466mm, width: 194.6mm, height: 118mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- The complex, aerodynamically honed form of the McLaren Senna is captured in polycarbonate with dedicated black ABS side mirrors and rear wing.
- Based upon the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which gives high adaptability with various kinds of setups.
- Includes Large Urethane Bumper L (Item 51226) which helps protect your model.
- 10-spoke wheels molded in Gun Metal are paired with racing radial tires (Item 50419).
- Body requires painting, cutting out, attachment of parts, application of stickers, and other work.
- Includes 540-type brushed motor and ESC.
- Length: 466mm
- Width: 194.6mm
- Height: 118mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Body Shell: Clear Polycarbonate
- Chassis Type: TT-02
- Construction Type: Assembly Kit
- Motor: Type 540 Brushed
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC): Included
- Motor Mount: Longitudinal
- Wheel Drive: 4WD
- Gear Ratio: 8.27:1
- Friction Shocks: Front & Rear
- 4-Wheel Independent Double-Wishbone Suspension
- Terrain Use: On Road
|1/10 TT-02 McLaren Senna Kit||1|
- 7.2V NiMH Battery & Compatible Charger
- Standard Sized Servo
- 2Ch Transmitter & Receiver
- Tamiya PS Paint
- Hobbywing ESC
Learn how to paint your own custom RC body shell with this step by step guide. Hamish will walk you through the process of painting your RC body shell as he paints a clear 1/10 Subaru Impreza for his 1/10 MST MS-01D drift car.
|Power Source:||Electric Brushed|
|On/Off Road:||On Road|