It's the Sport Quattro S1 that Audi launched to the 1984 WRC season. The Quattro, which participated as WRC's first 4WD machine in 1981, was developed in accordance with Group B regulations from 1984. The Quattro had been upgraded such as adopting a chassis with shortened wheelbase. The Audi Sport Quattro S1 made its debut in the fifth round of the 1984 WRC. Later, the S1 E2 was developed as an evolution model with the addition of aerodynamic parts. The Audi Sport Quattro S1 finished third in December of 1986 US Olympus Rally.
- Scale reproduction of the the Audi Sports Quattro S1 that won the third place in the Olympus Rally held in the United States in December 1986.
- Realistically reproduces the distinctive body style with shorten wheelbase.
- The interior such as the roll cage is reproduced faithfully.
- The undersurface of the chassis also has a mechanical finish.
- Marking for the car No. 5 in the 1986 Olympus Rally in the United States.
- NuNu Detail Up Parts Set is available for this model and includes photo-etched metal parts.
- Scale: 1/24
- Length: 169mm (6.65")
- Width: 75mm (2.95")
|1/24 Audi Sport Quattro S1 ('86 US Olympus Rally) Scaled Plastic Model Kit||1|
- Modelling Glue such as Revell Contacta Professional Glue 25g
- Tweezers, scissors & modelling knives
|Land Type:||Sports Car|
Checking for parts..