In service throughout WWII, the Pz.Kpfw.IV was a durable servant to the German Army; its Ausf.F was the last variant to utilize a short-barrelled gun: the L/24 7.5cm KwK37, and was also equipped with wider tracks to cope with the increasing thicknesses of armour. 470 Ausf.F Pz.Kpfw.IVs were manufactured between May 1941 and February 1942, mainly seeing action on the Eastern Front and in North Africa and taking on enemy armour such as the Soviet KV tanks and the British Matilda.
This image shows the 14th Panzer Division marking option. The engine deck hatch has its louvre depicted.
This image shows the 5th Panzer Division marking option. The engine deck hatch has its louvre depicted.
Three figures in realistic pose will add further realism to your model. A choice of commander heads is included
Ausf.F-specific features are captured with accuracy, with further detail added by accessories such as spare tracks.
Take a closer look at the realistic depiction of the suspension, with accurate recreation of track sag.
The rear panel has detail such as exhaust pipes and smoke discharger rack. String recreates tow cables.
Realistic track depictions are assembly type, with single piece straight sections easing the build.
Use the jig to ensure that the upper runs of your tracks are endowed with authentic 'sag.'
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit
- The sturdy form with angular hull lines and short-barrelled gun is captured in style
- Ausf.F features such as weld lines on the additional armour, and wider tracks are faithfully depicted. ★Comes with optional parts depicting engine deck hatch with louvre as seen on desertified tanks
- Assembly type tracks feature realistic depictions of center guide sections, and have one-piece straight sections. A jig helps recreate upper run 'sag'
- Comes with a commander figure for installation in the cupola, plus gunner and loader for a total of three figures
- Two marking options are included, to recreate Eastern Front vehicles
- Scale: 1/35
- Type: Assembly Kit
- Length: 168mm
- Width: 82mm
|1/35 German Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.F Tank Scaled Plastic Model Kit||1|
|Military Land Type:||Tank|