Rovan 1/5 45cc Baja 5B Sport 2WD Off Road Petrol RC Baja Buggy
The Baja 5B, simply the most popular 1/5 chassis to date. Compatible with 99% of the parts from the original HPI Baja 5B. Unlike the original, Rovan has pre-installed a massive 45cc 4-bolt petrol engine with a Dominator-style tuned exhaust pipe for that extra power we're all looking for!
On top of the power increase, Rovan made the drive shafts 33% larger, installed an aluminium clutch mount, steel roll cage, sway bars, MX rear tyres, NGK spark plug, Walbro carburettor and a 45kg steering servo!
Check out the Rovan 45cc Baja 5B RC Buggy own the sand dunes!
Pre-installed is a steel tuned exhaust pipe that increases the performance by 17%! This pipe has a crisp note that adds attitude to your Baja 5B.
Just like a high-performance dirt bike, this beast grips its terrain with these extreme motor cross tyres!
Rovan has drastically improved the steering power of the Baja 5B with a whole new servo that has metal gears and outputs 45kg of torque!
Drive with the precision of the FlySky GT3B transmitter! Featuring an LCD display, 3 channel, 10 model memory, servo end points. Also, the included receiver has a built in fail-safe so if something does happen to the signal (like a flat battery) the car will just roll to a stop.
The Rovan HPI Baja 5B is 99% which means when you're purchasing a replacement part you'll have the option of purchasing a Rovan or a genuine HPI. On top of that, most of the aftermarket parts such as RPM RC will fit also.
Learn more about HPI vs Rovan Bajas
- 45cc Petrol Engine
- Steel Roll Cage
- Stronger Rear Upper Shock Tower
- Aluminium Long-Travel Shocks
- 2.4Ghz Remote Controller - FlySky GT3B
- 9mm Driveshafts
- Beadlocked Wheels
- 3000mAh NiMH 6.0v Battery
- 2A NiMH Charger - 1.5-hour Charge
- 8000RPM Clutch
- Dirt Buster Front Tyres
- MX Rear Tyres
- 45kg Steering Servo - With Metal Gears
- Length: 817mm (34.25”)
- Width: 480mm (18.89”)
- Height: 255mm (10.03”)
- Weight: 12.3kg (27.11 lbs)
- Wheelbase: 570mm (22.44”)
- Ground Clearance: 76mm (2.99”)
- Drivetrain: 2WD
- 2 Stroke Oil
- 8 AA Batteries
|On/Off Road:||Off Road|
|Front shock oil:||40w|
|Rear shock oil:||40w|
|Rear differential oil:||40w|
|Pinion gear:||17T 1.5Mod|
|Spur gear:||57T 1.5Mod|
|Wheel hex size:||24|
4 things I recommend.
1. Loktite Everything. (Must do)
2. 7000rpm clutch. (More control and quieter.)
3. Silencer. The neighbors will call the police without it lol)
4. Symmetrical steering. (Makes it turn normally. Has the turning circle of a truck without it.)
Dont attempt the work yourself without confidence.