For the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the combination of a beautifully reproduced car body with the FAZER series chassis can’t be beaten. Kyosho has taken its standard touring car chassis and given it a full model makeover that has evolved performance to a new level. A simplified design with fewer parts has improved maintenance efficiency and reduced weight while core strength and rigidity has been increased through new materials and ribbing and stiffeners on the front and rear. Also, the symmetrical chassis design synergizes excellent front-rear balance through the suspension with responsive control, irrespective of power source. Featuring a slipper clutch, front & rear gear differentials, oil shocks, and full ball bearing specs, the high durability and impact resistance allows drivers to unleash the chassis' full potential. Brake disc wheel hubs with two different offsets (0mm, +5mm) provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm width body styles and allow the wheelbase to be adjusted to 260mm by replacing some parts (sold separately) for compatibility with other 1/10 scale body styles, in addition, the body included. The Readyset package comes fully assembled and includes everything except charger and battery for the transmitter's chassis and batteries.
A completely new chassis realizes a low centre of gravity with its simple, functional design. Featuring an integrated gearbox that optimizes the main chassis' torsional rigidity, the nylon material reduces weight while improving impact resistance. Each key component has been reinforced in this simple design without an upper deck.
Features a reduced number and variety of screws and parts and consolidation of frequently used screws into the same size. Most screws are flat-head screws that can be removed with a 2.0mm hex wrench for easy disassembly.
Handling factors such as bump steer and scrub radius are optimized on the front suspension. A simple ball-connected steering knuckle promises reliable control movement. Interchangeable on both front and rear left-right hub carriers optimize spare parts utilization and improve maintenance efficiency.
Includes choice of two offset brake disc wheel hubs with dummy callipers (for visual styling) that provide compatibility with 190mm and 200mm body widths.
New design oil shocks mark an evolutionary step up from previous models. Oil shock is newly designed. Optimal front-rear geometry and balance simultaneously deliver both light handling and precise control. Equipped with a long shock end allows a high ride height to pursue a true scale appearance.
The standard spur and pinion gear sets are 68T and 32T, but 9 pinion gear settings can be used from 29T – 37T to produce a wide range of gear ratio settings. The new fixed gear mesh motor mount has holes for use with each different pinion gears. Simply mount the motor directly to the hole locations corresponding to the pinion gear. No gear mesh adjustment is necessary.
As the signature American sports coupe, the Chevrolet Camaro has maintained its popularity around the world. Sold during 1967 to 1969, the Z/28 was the highest specification in the first Camaro model. The classic coke-bottle front and rear fender lines are beautifully reproduced in 1/10 scale in addition to its long nose and short deck proportions.
New design Vintage Touring Car (VTC) tires & Rostyle type wheels to match vintage car style.
It comes with the new powerful 550 size 14T brushed motor(G14L). The long can with a Steel ring around the motor case and internal cooling fan provides efficient torque and high speeds.
- “Ultra Scale Body” replicates the fine details of the actual body of the car. Kyosho took a step further in scale realism.
- New design shaft drive full-time 4WD touring chassis（FZ02.
- Factory-assembled Readyset package only requires 4 x AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter and battery with charger for the chassis.
- Equipped with 2-bevel grease-filled gear diffs on front and rear.
- Large size dog bones and cup joints realize superior reliability and durability.
- Belt mounting battery compartment allows various battery types to be used.
- Full ball bearings that reduce drive loss equipped throughout the drive system.
- Features KS202W waterproof steering servo.
- Includes finished body with colour scheme and decals applied.
- Sealed differential and transmission deliver reliable performance, even on dusty parking lot surfaces.
- Performance can be further enhanced by installing various optional parts.
- Length: 507mm (19.96”)
- Width: 195mm (7.67")
- Wheelbase: 260mm (10.23”)
- Tyre Diameter: Front：167mm (6.57") ／ Rear：167mm (6.57")
- Weight: 1650g (3.63lbs) approx.
- Radio System:
- Transmitter: Syncro KT-231P+
- Receiver: Syncro KR-331
- Motor: G-Series Motor G14L
- Gear Ratio: 6.541
- Drivetrain: 4WD
|1/10 Fazer Mk2 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Electric RC Car||1|
|Syncro KT-231P+ Transmitter||1|
|60A Waterproof Brushed Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)||1|
- 4 x AA Batteries for Transmitter
- Compatible Charger
|Assembly Type:||Ready to Run|
|Max LiPo Power:||2S (7.4v)|
|Power Source:||Electric Brushed|
|On/Off Road:||On Road|
|Max LiPo power:||2S (7.4v)|
|Front shock oil:||Coming soon|
|Rear shock oil:||Coming soon|
|Front differential oil:||2,000w|
|Rear differential oil:||2,000w|
|Wheel hex size:||12mm|